Light-O-Rama Forums

Holidaysoft Light Designer

aggiebq86

I purchased this software a couple of years ago. Since then, the computer it was installed on has been replaced. When I have tried to reinstall the software on my new computer, my key has not worked. I have been unsuccessful at getting any response from Michael over there. Does anyone here have some suggestions? Since I needed to rework my display, I have installed the trial version of the software, but I really want to get the full version back that I paid for.

aggiebq86 wrote:

I purchased this software a couple of years ago. Since then, the computer it was installed on has been replaced. When I have tried to reinstall the software on my new computer, my key has not worked. I have been unsuccessful at getting any response from Michael over there. Does anyone here have some suggestions? Since I needed to rework my display, I have installed the trial version of the software, but I really want to get the full version back that I paid for.

I can't help you, but this is a prime example of why I absolutely HATE software set up like this. Having to put in a key and get it checked and given permission over the internet is a pita when it does not work.

I have lost several pieces of software set up like this, that I have paid for. Server shut down, company out of business, lost the key etc.

I understand why software is set up like this. That does not mean I have to like it.:X

• 2 weeks later...

aggiebq86 wrote:

Same thing happened to me and after an email a day for a week straight I finally got a responce telling me they no longer supported the version of Light Designer I had. I will never purcahse from them again!!!