Light-O-Rama Forums

Lessons Learned

jimswinder

I get comments from people who see my display and say it is awesome. However I look at it and find all kinds of things that I can change. I am sure when I get a decent video up for all to look at most will agree I have errors in the set up and sequencing. The average person who has not seen this type of show does not always see what we see. I am no pro but I am my biggest critic. yesterday I watched the TLC special and really was depressed. LOL. I am adding a few static elements today that I have in my attic to fill a few holes in the lawn and a few more lights on the eves to make the house look fuller. 1 week from Christmas and I am adding. CLAP!! (Jim knows what I mean)

Not really sure if others can see the mistakes. we can see our own but everyone else will miss it.

PaulXmas wrote:

Not really sure if others can see the mistakes. we can see our own but everyone else will miss it.

Agreed! I've watched my show w/ neighbors and during I'll say, whoops missed that. There like, WHAT? HUH? They think it rocks. We are all our own worst enemy! BUT thats also what drives us to make it bigger/better. I'm sure even Richard Holdman has things he'd like to do different....

• The topic was locked