Light-O-Rama Forums

New show playing old show

drivemewilder

For the last 2 weeks i've been running 1 show, 7 sequences. I have completed an additional 3 and i'm trying to build a new show and save as "show 2." When that didn't work, i wrote OVER "show 1." This should have eliminated all my sequences on the first show and replaced it with my new sequences. That still isn't happening. I get the pop up window stating that the show has been saved to my SD card, but when i slap it into the dc-mp3....old show. I've tried turning the little dial from 0, 1, 2, A. I'm having no luck. I need help!

Is it possible that you have some other show (which looks like the original show) scheduled for the current time?

In any case, what I personally would try would be to open the SD card up using Windows Explorer, and deleting the files on it (actually I would copy them somewhere to my hard drive and then delete them, just in case). Then I would stick the card in the DC-MP3 to verify that it doesn't play anything.

Assuming it doesn't, then I would use the Hardware Utility to stick the new show on the card, and then try it out again.

I have LOR on 3 computers. Well my work one has the older version, 2.8 I think. When i redid my show schedule it was done on the older version. I brought it home and uploaded as normal and it would not play either. It was frustrating cause I had no idea why?? Maybe same thing is happening with you? Just a thought..