Light-O-Rama Forums

Simple show builder Question

Dave Haake

I think i might have two shows going at the same time. Is this even possible? I have 6 or 7 songs in my show but it seems like the first song will play, the second song will play, then the first again then the third and forth and so on. Am i losing my mind???

Dave Haake wrote:

I think i might have two shows going at the same time. Is this even possible? I don't think so. I have 6 or 7 songs in my show but it seems like the first song will play, the second song will play, then the first again then the third and forth and so on. Am i losing my mind??? It will take a more educated person than me to answer that last question, but if you think you are I won't disagree. How long has your show been acting this way? Do all the sequences play properly in the sequence editor? Are all your audio files in the same place? Have you made any changes to your show with the show editor? What type(s) of controller(s) do you use? What software version are you using?

Ok, I just went out and watched the whole show twice and it was fine! Huh! I dunno. Thanks George for the quick response, but it seems to be working fine now.