Light-O-Rama Forums

Show freezes

timmy

My show was playing fine, then I went outside to let the dog out and noticed no lights were on. I came inside and tried to disable show then enable so it would restart. It disabled but the bulb stayed blue instead of turning red. I then noticed LOR was froze. I had to restart my computer to get the show running again. Is there anything you guys do to keep a fresh computer. This might be crazy. I just don't like the idea of people driving out to see the display and it be off without my knowing.

Guest wbottomley

timmy wrote:

My show was playing fine, then I went outside to let the dog out and noticed no lights were on. I came inside and tried to disable show then enable so it would restart. It disabled but the bulb stayed blue instead of turning red. I then noticed LOR was froze. I had to restart my computer to get the show running again. Is there anything you guys do to keep a fresh computer. This might be crazy. I just don't like the idea of people driving out to see the display and it be off without my knowing.

If it's a one time event, it could be a million possible things.

If it happens again, then I would get concerned. I reboot my show pc every Saturday afternoon.

My show starts while I'm at work every day. I will try to restart at least once a week. Thanks. This is the first time it has done anything strange. I went live thanksgiving night. Maybe it will be ok from now on