Light-O-Rama Forums

Cant init conversion

ogamoga

Hi,

This is my first year doing this and I have a problem and I was wondering if anyone could help me. No matter how hard I try working with mp3 files and putting them audacity every time i put them in to the sequence editor i get the error cant init conversion. I dont understand why this is happining and as a result I have just put everything in to wav file. If some one would help me out that would be great. Oh I dont know if it matters but im running window7 64bit and lor 2.9.4 Basic Plus

Thanks,

Ben

I looked at your files. I opened the MP3 in audacity and in LOR sequencer. Your LMS file opens just fine also. I was able to play your sequence.

I am running the following almost identical to you:
Windows 7 64bit
LOR 2.9.4
Audacity 1.3 Beta (Unicode)

Suggestions:

1. Have you recently upgrade/patched Windows Media Player and not actually run it yet? If so, run Windows Media Player (WMP) and get through the initial configuration so that anything that uses sound through that application can run without hitting the initialization errors associated with this situation.

2. Uninstall and reinstall the LOR suite, something may be corrupt in the install.

I have no further ideas... The files are all good and work ok.

ogamoga wrote:

Oh and the other question I have is if there is a way to clear the schedule editor insteaded of deleting each show one by one

You can delete the weeksched.lsc and yearsched.lsc files and it will recreate them when you save a new schedule.