Light-O-Rama Forums

Help loading new Seq

minkhill

I downloaded a Seq from the forum and went to itunes and purchased the song opened the seq in the editor and found the soung on the computor and clicked on it. When I pushed play it soungs like someone is fast forwarding it for 2 seconds and it stops.

I checked it before and after I purchased it. I put it in 2 differant locations as well as on a Cd. Both songs I have purchased are doing the same thing. I have to be doing something wrong. I wish LOR had a bigger selection it was simple to purchase them already done.

Guest Don Gillespie

minkhill wrote:

I checked it before and after I purchased it. I put it in 2 differant locations as well as on a Cd. Both songs I have purchased are doing the same thing. I have to be doing something wrong. I wish LOR had a bigger selection it was simple to purchase them already done.

Are you putting the music in the LOR file under audio and the second question is did you convert the song to a MP3 version please let us know so we can help you get going in the right direction this is a very easy program to grasp once you learn the basics keep asking we will help you

When you opened the sequence did you go to edit and then media to choose the song let us know exactly how you did it so we have more info to help you

I did convert it with Audacity and made sure it was 128 bit the speed is set at normal. LOR would not pick it up as a mpg4.

Guest Don Gillespie

minkhill wrote:

I did convert it with Audacity and made sure it was 128 bit the speed is set at normal. LOR would not pick it up as a mpg4.

If memory serves me correctly try a MP3 or a wave instead of the MP4 and make sure you have it in LOR audio file then let us know

I opened new Seq in the editor once it was opened I went to media and found the music and opened it. clicked on play and it makes a 2 second noise then nothing. Does anybody know if I can run my 2 song show while I am trying to do this or will it mess the show up. My son is on his way over so any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks

Guest Don Gillespie

minkhill wrote:

I opened new Seq in the editor once it was opened I went to media and found the music and opened it. clicked on play and it makes a 2 second noise then nothing. Does anybody know if I can run my 2 song show while I am trying to do this or will it mess the show up. My son is on his way over so any advice will be appreciated.
LOR would not pick it up as a mpg4 it must be a wave file or an MPG3 file

Thanks

You can create or mod anything while a show is going, it won't do anything to the show but f you make any changes to something currently playing, you won't see that change unless you save, exit the show, then restart it..