Light-O-Rama Forums

Easiest way to delete 100 Channels

Stuart

I am doing a show in multiple locations, the second show is a paired down off site show and so for the programming I am deleting about 100 Channels.

Is the fastest way to go to Tools - Channel Property and hit the X and then Y for yes or is there a faster way?

Cheers Everybody!

That is the best way I know of.

I hope the powers that be are working on a better way, like selecting a "group of channels" and being able to deleting them, copy to another track, move to another track and move them up or down on the grid....

Thanks Tim, I appreciate the confirmation.

The other one I have been pondering is the merging of channels, where you have 3 channels that do not overlap in timing and you want to convert it to one channel : )

• 2 weeks later...

Stuart wrote:

I am doing a show in multiple locations, the second show is a paired down off site show and so for the programming I am deleting about 100 Channels.

Is the fastest way to go to Tools - Channel Property and hit the X and then Y for yes or is there a faster way?

Cheers Everybody!

i know this is late in the game, but if you hold down Y on your keyboard, you can simply CLICK the red X's in the channel property grid as fast as you can. this gets rid of them pretty fast!!

good luck.

-troy

fxdwg wrote:

i know this is late in the game, but if you hold down Y on your keyboard, you can simply CLICK the red X's in the channel property grid as fast as you can. this gets rid of them pretty fast!!

good to know!!

I will try to remember that tip next time!!

Thanks fxdwg that is what I ended up doing which works good as long as you remember to stop in time!

Shfr26, I hadn't tried that so I will have to give that one a shot for next season!

Thanks!