Light-O-Rama Forums

Need your thoughts...

scubado

I know we're in the middle of the Christmas season, but I've started doing a little thinking ahead. I'm thinking about what I can do for Fourth of July, but here's my dilema. My display area faces the Elementary schools playground/soccer fields. My town has their Summerfest last weekend of June in the parking lots with carnival rides, arcades beer tent and music. I would love to put on a display, but wonder if it will work out competing against the carnival lights and the music and maybe attract the idiots as well. Plus the fact that it doesn't get dark until 9pm. I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on this. Thanks.

scubado wrote:

I know we're in the middle of the Christmas season, but I've started doing a little thinking ahead. I'm thinking about what I can do for Fourth of July, but here's my dilema. My display area faces the Elementary schools playground/soccer fields. My town has their Summerfest last weekend of June in the parking lots with carnival rides, arcades beer tent and music. I would love to put on a display, but wonder if it will work out competing against the carnival lights and the music and maybe attract the idiots as well. Plus the fact that it doesn't get dark until 9pm. I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on this. Thanks.

Just don't iet George handle parking at your display and you'll be fine.....

George Simmons wrote:

I'd prefer to see someone sit at the curb and lick themself...

LOFLMAO! I read your other thread, that was great! :(