Light-O-Rama Forums

show wont turn on?

James Chaney

I have ran a few shows now and all of a sudden when I click on the control panel icon it shows the show is enabled but it is in red. Before this was not in red and the show played fine. Why is this not currently working and what did I do to make it turn red? Thanks for your help!:)

I wonder if there could be a scheduling conflict? I don't know if this is possible...or would cause these symptoms. I'm sure someone else might chime in here with the answer.

If you click on the red bulb...does the log show what the problem might be?

The control panel bulb is blue. When you left click on the control panel icon it pops up the window of the lightorama status then that is when you see enabled in red color. Does this make sense? Thanks for your help kevin.

Yes...that makes sense. I'm not at home right now, so I can't check my system. Does it usually say "Disabled" in red and "Enabled" in blue? The box that comes up has a running log showing the status as it loads the scheduled show. What is it telling you? I'm at a loss here...but I hope something might jump out at you.

Okay...it just sank in that you said it says "Enabled" ...on mine, it shows that there is no activity from the end of previous show to the current scheduled show. Is you schedule correct (am vs pm...etc)???

Okay. So I scheduled a late night show.

My "Enabled" is in red as well in the Status Window. Shows are running just fine.

What does the "Current Activity" and "Next Activity" show? If nothing is happening even though shows are enabled, something else is going on.