Light-O-Rama Forums

Mixing LORVis with Musical Sequences

Guest guest

First year at it here.... I'm putting out a 6-7 song Halloween show today. Radio (modified Belkin) broadcast through 10/30; will have speakers outside for Trick-or-Treat night, with maybe some additional new songs. (If I have time to sequence...)

I really like the WindowsMediaPlayer plugin LORVis. With a little customization, it does a nice job with certain songs.

What I'd like to do is to use the LOR scheduler (or something) to program full Musical Sequences to be played and inter-mixed with LORVis MP3's. Is there anyway to automate this? My thought (especially for the next two weeks as we build toward Halloween [and for the Christmas season as well]) would be to have some cool fully-sequenced "wow-effect :shock:" songs mixed between some LORVis displays.

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows how to do this.

Tom

I agree that the LORVis program is great. I am interested in doing the same thing although I have not had time to try it. One thing that I have noticed is that you cannot run both programs at the same time because you get an error message saying the com port is already in use. I'm sure there is a way around this but I don't have the answer yet.