Light-O-Rama Forums

show crashing

Dale W

I have a show running and I am at the computer . At approximately 15 minutes into the show, it crashes. It shows a "Lor monitor has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. "
I have switched to the on demand and that has not helped as it is still crashing.

Has anybody else seen this or know how to correct it.

This happened to me as well. I had to reboot it several times one evening. Thing is, it has only happened one evening. Didn't change anything to break or fix. Only thing was it was raining outside that day.

Same here will run for 30 mins then crash, had the same problem at halloween had to make shows run about 20 mins so had 3 shows running (pain to scheldule), but this is not working for Christmas crashed 3 to 4 times a night...

Dale W wrote:

It was crashing after the same song. I switched it around and saw that it still crashed if the song was in the middle or the end. So I ultimately deleted it from the line up.

sad
sadder - the sequence wasn't the problem as it just crashed again.

Bummer too as I will be away from the house tomorrow evening and my MP3 Director Card is dead.

mine too. think its the number of songs or time i have a show that would run over hour if everything worked so i wonder if thats the common thread more songs or longer show.......

need to get this fixed or i will not be going to any christmas parties

I am only running 8 songs (about 25 minutes total). I do not think it is the length of the show.

Now, I did edit the sequence that had been crashing. I cut 0.1 seconds from the end of it and reintroduced it to the show. Other than one crash, it has been running fine since then.

here's to knocking on wood

Could you please send me (bob@lightorama.com) the show file and the sequence files, and indicate which sequence file is the one that you suspect had the issue? Thanks.