Light-O-Rama Forums

Lights on after everything is shut down

Guest Don Gillespie

Guest Don Gillespie

This is the third night in a row the show ends and is supposed to disable and turn off but I have noticed that each controller is leaving one set of lights on I have to go into the tray and disable the show then the lights go off any reason this is happening?? I am running 2.8.12

My problem is similar I have 1 controller that leaves just enough voltage to barely light every led on every channel. Even if the computer is off. I have 6 other controllers running the same leds with no problem. It is not enough voltage to turn on a mini light string though. Becase it isn't really affecting my show other than they remain barely lit I am waiting until after the season they I will try resoldering everything and if it doesn't help I am sending it to Dan.

Guest Don Gillespie

jimswinder wrote:

Have you tried attaching a "snubber"?

another post about getting the latest firmware updates:

http://lightorama.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=24636&forum_id=76&highlight=snubber

Ok looked at the other post this is what is staying on i set of 5 C-9 lights one rope lite one star not leds and one string of leds on my garage I have not tried the firmware will try that when I get home and I am also going to change the order of sequence for the last part of my show and see if this helps will keep you posted