Light-O-Rama Forums

Has anybody used graphics tablet

Guest guest

Has anybody used a graphics tablet to program LOR. Don't know if my fingers and wrist are going to make it through the rest of the programing with a trackball...mouse is even worse!

Ed

Program, how?

There are keyboard shortcuts available, which could be of use. (Though, I don't know where they are documented.)

N = On
F = Off
U = Fade Up
D = Fade Down
S = Shimmer
T = Twinkle
I = Intensity

Man Ed, I have never thought of that and I just got rid of my old digitizer pad because I hadnt used it in over 6 years. I wish I had thought of that and tried it before I had gotten rid of it.

JR V wrote:

Man Ed, I have never thought of that

JR I’ve been thinking about trying a tablet for awhile now, but have not seen any on sale until this week. BestBuy has a Wacom - Graphire4 4" x 5" USB Tablet with Pen and Mouse - Metallic Blue ]for 79.99. Might have to take it for a test drive.

Don, the plan would be to use it for everything that you can use a keyboard and mouse for.

Ed

Don wrote:

Program, how?

There are keyboard shortcuts available, which could be of use. (Though, I don't know where they are documented.)

N = On
F = Off
U = Fade Up
D = Fade Down
S = Shimmer
T = Twinkle
I = Intensity

Thank You Don! I was wishing there were shortcuts all day today while sequencing. I sure appreciate you granting my wish:laughing:

jeff