Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas On Bisley

Jamie Taylor

• 2 months later...

All seven of our songs are now accessable through the website. Along with two TV news storys.

Don't forget to have a look at the competition running on our website for your chance to win FREE lights.

Great display James, i love the big Christmas tree it looks like it takes 16 miny Christmas trees and 16 channels for the hole tree is that right and do you have any pix of the way its constructed Thanks
well as i watch some videos again i see that you have more that one color so it must be more that 16 channels oh well very nicely done

Great job on the display, you have a lot of great elements.

The front of my house is laid out much like yours and I considered doing arches. You did them just right, the way you did them across the driveway.

I also like how you don't overwhelm with everything on all the time and just feature certain elements, changing things up.

Very nice.

Guest Don Gillespie

Jamie great job, just looked at it today love the driveway tunnel, you have some very nice elements in your display and you used them equally well good job.

Sorry Jamie, when i was on your site watching the videos all i kept seeing was James taylor and not Jamie Taylor kept thinking i dont remember him doing that song so anyhow when i posted it was only natural to use James, please except my apology

• 3 weeks later...

Dale,

It is one big triangle - then divided up into ten smaller upright triangles. Each smaller triangle has two colours making it 20 channels.

Thanks Jamie, i have got one song sequenced to the one i want to make for next year, it has 26 channels and probably more before i get done. i just havent decided how to put it all together but i am very pleased with the how the sequence looks can't wait to see it full scale

love your display

• The topic was locked