Light-O-Rama Forums

Mini Tree's test VIDEO

Guest guest

Check this out guys. This is my first test of my 22 mini tree's with LOR. They were just set up on my driveway and they are not really lined up properly but they are in their general location in a triangle.

Also, there are 22 in total. The camera could not do wide angle enough to get the far left and right of the first row. On the left, you can see the 5 LOR units propped up for the test.

This was amazing to see and I can NOT wait until I can hook up the rest of the 80 channels starting November 1st!

Click link below to see video.
http://www.barneschristmas.com/video.html

How long did it take you to make the 22?

I made 6 last year, the plan is to make 32 more this weekend. Told the wife to send food and drink to the garage every few hours. :laughing:

Holy cow. I've spent maybe about 10 hours total on these things. Can't feel my finger tips any longer from the calluses, lol. Those tomato cages are not very smooth.

Glad they are finally done. Now I have nowhere to store them but that's a problem I am putting on the backburner until after Christmas.

Luke

That is really cool, 80 channels, wow you went in with both feet... Carson's video inspired me too, the video was sent to me by a friend of mine that is an eletrical engineer before the video became national news.

I have 32 channels and I plan on having 9 trees... I was considering getting another 16 channels for a mega tree, the wife wants me to leave something for next year. :waycool:

Yes, 80 channels and I still feel that is not enough. We will see though. Carsons video last year sparked something in me for sure. It was hard to believe that #1 it was real and #2 if it was real, his entire garage wasn't filled with super expensive equipment and transformers etc. lol.

Good luck and keep at it!

Luke

Yes, 80 channels and I still feel that is not enough. We will see though. Carsons video last year sparked something in me for sure. It was hard to believe that #1 it was real and #2 if it was real, his entire garage wasn't filled with super expensive equipment and transformers etc. lol.

Good luck and keep at it!

Luke