Light-O-Rama Forums

Using The Background Feature

jimswinder

After reading all the different posts on here this past year about using the Background feature, I thought I had it pretty much figured out...

alas...I don't...not even close. So my ignorance is shining brighter than my 40,000 LED's!! :)

I THOUGHT I might be able to run something in the background and still be able to use my interactive buttons I have...

But everything I tried failed. I just don't see how the two can run together...or for that matter how to use the background feature at all.

Can anyone walk this OLD MAN (just for you George) thru the process? Or can I even do what I want to do ?

Thanks...

Now Jim, when have I ever called you old? Feeble maybe... but not old.

Can't help you on your background question because I've never used background sequences, but I wanted to set the record straight. Any luck resurrecting your Webver tree?

George Simmons wrote:

Now Jim, when have I ever called you old? Feeble maybe... but not old.

Can't help you on your background question because I've never used background sequences, but I wanted to set the record straight. Any luck resurrecting your Webver tree?

Actually because of all the kind words and encouragement from the guys and gals here, I am working on it right now...though it will be quite smaller...only 8' versus the 20' that broke...

My Lil Weber...

BBQ will be later... :)

Jim,

The one real key to using the background tab in the show editor. ANY CHANNELS IN THE SEQUENCES USED IN THE BACKGROUND TAB CANNOT BE USED ELSE WHERE.

I hope you were able to get that. :)

As far as interactive with the background. I do not believe that will work.

Chuck