Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequencer Not Lighting

Guest guest

Well, I am now all revved up and now where to go, so to speak. OK first test of LOR. Got 2 16 channel controllers. All channels on both tested OK. Sit down in the Sequence editor, program unit 1 channel 1 to turn on. Play, (make sure Cntl Lights toggled), and unit/channel is set properly, but no go on the lights. The LOR red LED is blinking so no data is getting to it. I checked, double checked, even tripled looked at everything. Still no lights. Someone please tell me what stupid thing I am overlooking.

Zman

It sounds like you click the channel names and configured the channels because you said Unit 1 channel 1. You may need to set the comm port in the Sequence Editor. Click Edit->Preferences->Network Preferences... Set LOR port to the correct value and set Dasher and X10 to NONE.

Doh! First stupid question solved. Dan back at you. I am using LEDs there was a post that if you are using these to upgrade the firmware. I just got the boxes 10 days ago should I do that?

Yes.... I cannot be sure because boxes have been on shelves here for months. I am not sure what firmware is in them but for LEDs you should be on version 4....

You will also need to download the new Hardware Utility on the support page.