Light-O-Rama Forums

running a command script at end of sequence

Greg

I am pretty sure the answer is no but am looking at verification on this.

Does anyone know if there is a way to run a script at the end of a sequence rather than at the beginning?

This is not optimal, but since you know the length of your sequence, have it run a BAT file when it starts. Then have the BAT file pause for the length of your sequence, then run the command you want to run.

There are several ways to get a BAT file to pause for a certain length of time, as documented at http://www.robvanderwoude.com/wait.php

It would be nice if the command had some options. Begin or end or 30 seconds in. Also I have asked for replacement parms. IE would substitute the file name for that tag. This way if you copy or rename the command stays correct.

In the mean time I put together MIIP to address the issue outside of LOR. In the MIIP program you specify how long the song is and then it runs commands at the end. It will load your RDS files for you too. Click the Blackberry MIIP in the sig for more info. Enrollment help is very limited right now.

Another option. Since you can create a startup batch file for each sequence.

Create a small empty sequence with the batch file you want to run as the startup.

Place this sequence immediately following the sequence you want it to execute at the end of.

• 2 weeks later...