Light-O-Rama Forums

Solid State Relays

Guest guest

I am a brand new light-o-rama user and unfortunatly getting a late start for this year but hopefully i can pull it off. I bought the software last week and have 24 circuits built already. I am using old parts and boards we have in the maintance department. I am using a digital IO board and solid state relays for my hardware. My problem is this and i thought i would post it here and see if anyone has had this problem before so i dont pull my hair out trying to figure it out. I have 12 3 amp solid state relays and 12 1 amp solid state relays. Both boards wired exactly the same. On the board that has the 3 amp ssr's i can turn on more then one circuit at a time in the hardware utility but with the 1 amp relays when i turn a circuit on and then try to turn another circuit on at the same time and the first circuit goes off. I can only turn one circuit on at a timefor some reason. That does not make any sense to me. Well hopefully that is enough information for someone to maybe help me out with this problem. Thanks.

Do you or can you plug both cards into the same ports on the DIO card. That way the only possible difference is the cards, not the DIO card or the LOR software. Then see what happens.