Light-O-Rama Forums

Musical Light Shows on LOR Website

Guest guest

LightORama wrote:

Michael B wrote:
skibozo wrote:
Can the purchased sequences be modified?

I'm not Dan, but I sure they can be. I already know some areas I need to change to suit my display.

I'm going to save under a different file name when I make changes.

Michael B

Michael,

You may not be Dan BUT you have the right answer ! Do what you want to them BUT save a copy...

Thanks Dan.

Dan let me know that he is waiting on the rights to release the other songs. That they are already sequenced and when he gets the license they will become available right away.

Hello Dan, the Wolcott's here. We just ordered the 32 channel package. Anyway we can get a peek at the new music play list? I will be ordering the current pack at $119.95 but now I am thinking maybe I should wait to see what is coming? Will they be ready to order before December?

If you could post the list of new music that would be nice.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to update everyone. I purchased the sequenced package from LOR. It took about two weeks for the order to get here from when I ordered.

The CD loaded very easily. I watched the videos on how to arrange your lights for the best effect. They are very helpful.

I set up my show in the same order as they are on the website. For me that is the perfect order. Carol of the Bells seems to get the most reaction. Silent Night is a great ending song.

I have 15 of the 16 channels being used. I will use the last channel hopefully today.

I have 26.1K of lights so far. About 5K are on my 16 Ch. controller.

On the CD are sequences for both 16 and 32 channel shows. I love that. If I get another controller next year, I will have a completely different looking show even with the same songs.

I am very happy with my purchase! :]

Michael B

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

rsingletary wrote:

LightORama wrote:
Hi,

We will hopefully have them for purchase tonight or tomorrow....

The package price will be $119.95 for 5 (5 for the price of 4)....

We have other sequences ready to sell but we are waiting on the music licenses. You have to get a special license agreement when the music is used with synchronized lights and it costs us a lot more per copy of song vs just getting a regular resale license like Napster uses.

Are you prevented from selling sequences that correspond to music available from Napster or iTunes? Seems like that would get LightORama out of the hassle of the business of selling licensed music.

Just curious.

Just wondering if anyone would have seen the [other sequences] that light o rama did thank you Balir