Light-O-Rama Forums

copy my 64 channels

John Hutchinson

Its a while since I used my Lightorama and I have just finished a new show which is quite ok. Now I want to do a second show. Please can you tell me how do I copy my 64 existing channels to my new show without haveing to name each channel again, thanks

Open your current/old sequence and go to Edit -> Import/Export Channel Configuration -> Export Channel Configuration. Give it a name you will remember.

In your new sequence Edit -> Import/Export Channel Configuration -> Import Channel Configuration and select the file from the above step.

Your new sequence now has the same channel layout as the old.

:D Thanks a million Don that has saved me hours (typing with one finger) of work, you're an angel, go to the top of the tree. :D

I have one more problem wonder can you help?

I am working with 240v and have 64 channels, each channel has 4 sockets attached so that I can put 4 sets of lights to each channel's. eg. 4 x 64 =256 set of LEDs and all working perfectly except for 2 channels that I can only put 1 set of lights on each because, if I put any more the lights on these 2 channel's will remain on during the show and I have to remove the plugged in lights to turn them off. Hope your brilliant mind can help.