Light-O-Rama Forums

Combine Various sequence pieces on to 1 new one

Guest guest

I am obviously dumb founded here and cannot figure out 2 things. HOW can I select an entire row and move it to another channel? Also, is it possible to have 4 sequences open and then copy from 3 of them into 1 new one to save time. I must be tired because I am starting to get brain fired. Any help would be appreciated.

Jeff

woolfman wrote:

I am obviously dumb founded here and cannot figure out 2 things. HOW can I select an entire row and move it to another channel? Also, is it possible to have 4 sequences open and then copy from 3 of them into 1 new one to save time. I must be tired because I am starting to get brain fired. Any help would be appreciated.

Jeff

Problem 1:

Start at the left most cell of the channel you wish to move. Press and HOLD the SHIFT key down. While still holding the SHIFT key, simply push the "END" button on your keyboard. Release SHIFT key. Press "CTRL-X" to cut the data from the cells. Move to the left most cell of the row you wish to move to. Now press "CTRL-V" to paste the date.

Problem 2: You can cut and past data into the sequences using the same 'cut-and-paste' method as above. (though you will want to select the whole sequence) Keep in mind if your sequences are timed differently, then things might not copy the way you expect.

Don thanks fior the quick reply. I will try that hear in a few minutes. I will be down your way on Oct 24th for business. Dallas is a really nice city. I spend most of my time over in Richardson/Plano area. Maybe I will have to get directions to your house when I come down in decemeber and check you r display out

Thanks once again!

Woolfman

Don wrote:

Problem 1:

Press "CTRL-X" to cut the data from the cells.
Problem 2: You can cut and past data into the sequences using the same 'cut-and-paste' method as above. (though you will want to select the whole sequence) Keep in mind if your sequences are timed differently, then things might not copy the way you expect.

Good advise Don,

To add what Don mentioned,

Then hit the "Home" button on your keyboard and it will take to the beginning of the sequence. Now press "CTRL-V" to paste. If you just want to copy the sequence, it's "CTRL-C" which is a great function as well.

And yes, you have have 4 screens up at once.

Tom

woolfman wrote:

Don thanks fior the quick reply. I will try that hear in a few minutes. I will be down your way on Oct 24th for business. Dallas is a really nice city. I spend most of my time over in Richardson/Plano area. Maybe I will have to get directions to your house when I come down in decemeber and check you r display out
Thanks once again!
Woolfman

Quite welcome! Just shoot me a message!