Light-O-Rama Forums

Inserting a big blank space at the front

Leroy Thompson

I want to put a voice over in front of my sequence. How do I insert a space in front of the work I have already done without messing up what I've already got? Is there an easy way to 'slide' everything back as it were to make room for the voice over in the front? I know I should have probably put it in first but you know how it is for us newbies!

Thanks,

Leroy T.

You can use the skew option in SE.

However, I think you really want to make the intro a separate 'song'. Use your song intro as the media for a new sequence.
In Show builder put the intro before the song it introduces and they will play in the right order.

OR if you really are just playing it once there is an intro section in show builder.

If you do edit your audio file with space in the front then you are locked in. If you need to change the words or length then you need to do a lot of manipulation again to the intro-song combination instead of just the intro.

I agree with Bob. By far, the easiest thing to do is to create a new musical sequence with just your announcement and run it immediately prior to the musical sequence you're introducing.