Light-O-Rama Forums

LIR Sale

SLICK

I know that i have been on there list to email me when they have there sales,......but when is it usually? April? May? Just wondering when I need to have a boat load of extra funds so I can buy some controllers. This is my 1st year and I found out real quick how quickly 16 channels runs out!!!!

Also how do you get involved with the LOR contests for lights?

they usually have a inventory reduction sale in late january early feb. it is usually very limited.

the big sale is usually in june where everthing is on sale and unlimited quantities

kingsislandtechservices wrote:

they usually have a inventory reduction sale in late january early feb. it is usually very limited.

the big sale is usually in june where everthing is on sale and unlimited quantities
Whats the difference? Which dates have better prices? I assume Inventory reduction???? Thanks for the reply.

the june sale has the lowest prices of the year. the febuary inv. reduction sale is limited to whatever items they have an overstock of and is pretty close to the prices of the june sale.

If you buy at the summer sale, you can apply to let LOR pay for your light show, or the controllers anyway. They give away free orders to a bunch of people, and if you are willing to wait a couple months to get your controllers, it could be free! But then again, you could just be waisting you time, but its always worth the try!

kingsislandtechservices wrote:

the june sale has the lowest prices of the year. the febuary inv. reduction sale is limited to whatever items they have an overstock of and is pretty close to the prices of the june sale.

I think that statement should be reversed. The better priced sale if I remember correct from last year was in Jan/Feb (Limited qty's) ... The summer sale was slightly higher BUT endless supply.

I remember in Jan's sale it began @ 10pm and by 10:05 the PC kits were all gone. You gotta be QUICK

Yes you have to be on your computer, know what you want and have your CC in front of you at the start of the sale.

I got 5 of the controllers complete kits (had to attach the dongles). It was like getting one free :D