Light-O-Rama Forums

AnyOne Located near me??

Partyof9

You sound like you are dooing pretty good for a 1st timer.

you dont HAVE to change / move channel layout, but it can hellp - For example,

if the person who wrote the sequence has the first 16 channels setup as a mega tree, and your setup has the last 16 channels connected to the mega tree - it would work, just wouldnt look quite right. You would want to adjust the channel listing to mach his sequence to your layout.

I'm also in GA, but not really close, but if you feel like coming to visit Atlanta Sat or Sun, we would love to give you a hand. Our "lights on party" is Saturday night.

Other than that, if you have any other specific questions, let me know - I'm happy to help, and love to talk about LOR.

Hey there...I'm in Alachua, FL which is about 40 miles to GA if you head straight north on I-75...

Couple of things - as mentioned, you don't HAVE to edit the programming. I have a 32 channel Queen of the Winter Night that I got from someone else, and it looks great. I have edited 12 other songs to fit my display, but Queen looks cool because the lights are just random....

And, as a suggestion with the inflatables - I have my fans running on constant power from a regular outlet with a timer (the fans are not on an LOR channel). But, what I did, was cut the cord to the lights and added a male plug to the end on the inside of the inflatable. Then, I ran extension cords from inside the inflatable to the LOR controller. So, the inflatables stay inflated, but they light up to the sequences.

Greg

Thanks giz I would love to come up for your lights party! But I guess we are working on the show instead I hope that the next Mini get together my husband and I will jump on board to learn more from the nice folks here.

Greg, we are about 90 miles from jacksonville fl only 40 to the state line. I would love to see your display! If you would be willing to share any seq's with me I sure would appreciate it. woodard_tammy@hotmail.com

I will say the members here are the nice forum group I have ever joined! One particular member has took me under is wing and giving me a tutorial everynight for over an hour each night donating his seq's, time and knowledge and it's been invaulable to us. I am now making my visual of my house today on the grid and have gridded ( is that a word lol) out all my channels in a track. So tonight I will be shown how an intro of how to seq properly. I am so excited and thanks to the kind folks here I have 4 songs and seq's donated to work with. If anyone is willing to share seq's with me I would so appreciaite the help.