Light-O-Rama Forums

Start up Volume

testraub

Is there any place in the S2 software to set the startup volume, or will I have to go in everyday to set to 50%, once I set the schedule "ON"

Thanks

Tom Straub

571-238-8056

Guest Don Gillespie

testraub wrote:

Is there any place in the S2 software to set the startup volume, or will I have to go in everyday to set to 50%, once I set the schedule "ON"

Thanks

Tom Straub

571-238-8056

Tom are you talking about the volume on your outdoor speakers or your FM transmiter??

Let's see if I can explain better. When the show starts, if I open my PC's Volume mixer it shows "Speakers", "Applications" and "LORmonitor.exe" All are at 100%. But to get the best sound from my FM transmitter, I need the change the LOR setting to 50%. The speakers are run thru a tuner so adjusting them up or down is no problem.

I guess I'm trying to find out if the LOR Monitor Volumes setting can be changed in the software or I'll have to change it every time I start up the schedule.

Thanks

Tom Straub

571-238-8056

I am not sure I understand but will offer the following:

LOR sets winamp volume to 50% by default. This is not user adjustable. I would think that your computer's audio card would preserve the last sound setting when booted up, mine does. When you open your audio mixer, you will see LOR as a channel in the mixer. However, this is not the LOR audio output control, rather is it just the audio mixer on the soundcard, if that makes sense.