Light-O-Rama Forums

After hitting 'play' in Sequence Editor, software just sits there

edtrac

Hi,

I just bought a new PC with Win7 dedicated to just the lights this year. I installed 2.8.12 off the website and registered it. When I load a sequence file in the Editor and hit 'play' , the program just sits there. If i try to 'play selection' from the middle of the song I get the same results. The two black parallel bars showing where the program is in the sequence are there but it never goes anywhere.

Any thoughts?

Thanks a bunch,

Alex

Thought I would add I had a Win7 and XP machine working with LOR software, but both those machines crapped out hence this new box.

Guest Don Gillespie

edtrac wrote:

Hi,

I just bought a new PC with Win7 dedicated to just the lights this year. I installed 2.8.12 off the website and registered it. When I load a sequence file in the Editor and hit 'play' , the program just sits there. If i try to 'play selection' from the middle of the song I get the same results. The two black parallel bars showing where the program is in the sequence are there but it never goes anywhere.

Any thoughts?

Thanks a bunch,

Alex

The problem I get once in a while is I will hit play and it skips like its an old 45 I have to completetly log out of the sequence editor and reopen it then it seems to work also have the same version you do 2.8.12

ok disaster averted, i had to tickle the audio driver settings in this POS crap Emachine..never buy one of these.....

GOOD 2 GO!!!!