Light-O-Rama Forums

Completely ON Sequence

timmy

I am running a show from 5-10 and plan to have a solid sequence run from 10-12. My normal show consists of 13 sequences. At the end of that I want my house to be a solid color for the next 2 hours. I made a sequence of 1 minute and looped it for 60 minutes. At the end of each minute it flashes. Is there a way to get this to be just a steady on or will it have to flash every loop. Thanks in advance.

timmy wrote:

I am running a show from 5-10 and plan to have a solid sequence run from 10-12. My normal show consists of 13 sequences. At the end of that I want my house to be a solid color for the next 2 hours. I made a sequence of 1 minute and looped it for 60 minutes. At the end of each minute it flashes. Is there a way to get this to be just a steady on or will it have to flash every loop. Thanks in advance.

I might be wrong (since I have ever done it) but what if you un-check that box where it says "Turn off all lights at end of sequence"?

I THINK it is when you schedule the shows...not quite sure without being in front of my show computer...

EDIT:

Sorry, I misread your question..I doubt my suggestion would work...

I'm not sure if this would work...but how about setting up a 1 minute "all on" sequence to run in the background tab. Then...just schedule this "show" to run from 10-12.

I have my "tune to" sign on this way...and it never blinks during the duration of my show.

Hope this works/helps.

Kevin

I guess my problem is because I have a loop in the sequence. I will take the loop out and see if there is a flicker with the system controlling it's own loop. Thanks

Guest Don Gillespie

Solofilmmaker wrote:

ha. dont know why that posted three times but ill be happy to accept that award.

On behave of the rest of us you are awarded the fastest finger in the west LOL

I have this same issue and I do not have the latest version of the software with the "Turn all lights off" check box.

Basically I created a 4 minute animation sequence. The first minute is with all colors on, the second minute is with all the reds, followed by the greens and then the whites. I created a show using this animation sequence and set it to loop continuously. When it gets to the end and goes from all white back to all three colors, the entire display flickers.