Light-O-Rama Forums

WishList Item - Sortable Channel Buttons Fill Series

jimswinder

I LOVE the chase tool BUT....

I think it would be even MORE useful if we could "Sort" (like in Excel) our channels and I don't mean by "dragging" them to where we want them.

For example on my Weber Tree I have one track just for it and it consists of 96 channels. I basically have 24 Spirals each consisting of my 4 colors (RGBW) so my Channel Configuration look s like this:

1-Red
1-Green
1-Blue
1-White
2-Red
2-Green
2-Blue
2-White.. and so on thru 24.

Well...if I want to "Chase" just one color, I don't believe I can do it with the "Chase Tool" (please let me know if I am wrong about this!!) unless I could do a "Sort" and put all my "like" colors together. So it would be nice to do a sort...by Channel Number, Color, Description, etc.

OR...if you could do a "Chase" based on the "Fill Series" found in Excel (sorry I keep referring to how Excel works, but that is what I know). If I could put the "event" that I want in 1-Red and 2-Red, then highlight those two cells, right mouse button and do a "Fill Series" and "drag" down to where I want the chase to end...that would be a HUGE time saver as right now I have to put each event into the 24 cells individually..

Just a thought...and yes, email sent to wishlist@lightorama.com