Light-O-Rama Forums

show builder

jimmy sartain

this is my second year at this and i have added 2 controllers (64 channels) when i try to use the simple show builder it does not show my sequences on the add to show page. i can play my sequences if i use the sequence editor page so i know they exist.im not the brightest bulb in the tanning bed when it comes to computers and i am probably overlooking something but i have 4 days until the start of my show and i sure would appreciate any help you can give me .js

The Simple Show Builder (SSB) will only allow you to add files that are located in your default LOR directory. (This is where your sequences and audio is stored.) If you've stored your sequences in another location then they will not show there.

Also, make sure you've checked the "All Files" option. This will let you see all the files in the directory.

Hi Jimmy, welcome to the forum from one JS to another!

when you open the simple show builder, look under the box on he left that shows you available sequences, make sure that the 3rd box is checked, I'm not on the computer LOR on it right now, but from memory it says show all or something similar.