Light-O-Rama Forums

The Best Tunes to Synchronize

Guest guest

First, I want to apologize if this topic has been discussed. I did search for it.

I was wondering if we could list some of the best songs to put to LOR? Mainly because I have only 4 tunes that I'm enjoy working with and at a loss in adding more.

I was hoping that I could arrange two separate shows. One sacred and one more 'on topic', but more secular. You know, Oh Holy Night vs. Jingle Bell Rock.

So, what are the best tunes to synch to LOR? Nothing too difficult please, I'm still an LOR 'newbie' and need some additional inspiration.

Thanks!

EAB wrote:

First, I want to apologize if this topic has been discussed. I did search for it.

I was wondering if we could list some of the best songs to put to LOR? Mainly because I have only 4 tunes that I'm enjoy working with and at a loss in adding more.

I was hoping that I could arrange two separate shows. One sacred and one more 'on topic', but more secular. You know, Oh Holy Night vs. Jingle Bell Rock.

So, what are the best tunes to synch to LOR? Nothing too difficult please, I'm still an LOR 'newbie' and need some additional inspiration.

Thanks!

It is often discussed over in the Christmas Radio/Music/Videos/etc forum.