Light-O-Rama Forums

fade entire sequence?

chris2k

I think I might be misunderstanding the question, but you can make the entire sequence one big "50% intensity" by applying the "Set Intensity" tool, at 50%, to the entire sequence.

OK, I almost certainly misunderstood. You mean you want whatever intensities are currently in the sequence to be halved, right? So those parts that are currently at 100%, set to 50%, but those that are at 50%, set to 25%?

If so, no, sorry, I don't believe there's an efficient way to do that.

Similar question, After a test run last night I see my arches are too bright for the rest of the display. Any way to set max intensity to say 75% and leave the fades and all alone on the arches only? I want them to start at 75% or so and fade up or down, and if on, only want to be at 75% or so. Or do I just have to go back and reprogram all my sequences to dim the arches only?

You can set the maximum intensity of a particular controller, using the Hardware Utility:

http://lightorama.com/help/index.html?configuring_units.htm

Do not do this if you have Retro LED C7 or C9 bulbs (also known as replacement LEDs); setting such bulbs at any intensity other than 0% or 100% can damage them.

If there are other channels on the same controller, and you don't want those other channels to have the same max intensity as these channels do, then I'm not aware of any way of doing it other than moving those channels to another controller, or changing the intensity values in the sequence itself.