Light-O-Rama Forums

lor software problem

Guest guest

when using lor software and setting the play mode to "visable only" the software dosnt play the right music. its playing about 10 seconds earlier than whats visable on the screen. any have this problem and anyone know how to fix it? thanks:happytree:

Wow. That's a new one on me. It has always worked fine for me. Occasionally the video card will get overloaded and cause a bit of a stall on the monitor, but it always catches up a second or two later. When you run an actual show after using the show editor and scheduler it will run perfectly.

What is the bit rate of the audio? VBR encoded files are known to cause this to happen. I don't use anything above 168 bit rate now. If that is not the problem, then it could be the video card settings on your pc, I believe it is the hardware acceleration setting.

To echo what everyone else said ... I think the combination of a VBR MP3 file, and a slower processor would lead to this problem for you.

As Marty mentioned when you run a show via the scheduler you should have no troubles.

the problem occors in the sequence editor. only when im trying to work on a specific section. when i select play visible it plays the wrong section. i tried waiting for it to catch up but it plays the same thing over and over again. im using 128 bit mp3. i am not sure if it vbr or not.