Light-O-Rama Forums

Uncheck control lights

shfr26

Set up my 5 arches and my new element, my TOT., ran my cords, hooked up controllers, did the hardware check, all was good. Later I was working on tweeking a few sequences and my son stopped by to "borrow" something, that I will probably never see again, and he asked "Why are part of the lights on?, and by the way they don't look so good" I DID NOT uncheck control lights before working on the sequence. I can't imagine what the lights looked like with starting and stopping and changing things. Hope noboby else was watching!!!

hahahahaha. You are not the lone ranger on this one. I was working on "Settlin" by Sugarland on Tuesday and had forgotten I had the lights active. Guy across the street rang the bell to tell me "your lights are going crazy! do you have a problem?"

shfr26 wrote:

Now that's funny!!!:)

What's not so funny is when you also leave on the FM amplifier and the outside speaker while you're surfing the internet on the show computer. :shock:

...been there, done that!

Chuck

WhitePlainsNY wrote:

shfr26 wrote:
Now that's funny!!!:)

What's not so funny is when you also leave on the FM amplifier and the outside speaker while you're surfing the internet on the show computer. :shock:

...been there, done that!

Chuck

Done that, ummmm, last night! :( ... Watching youtube video's while broadcasting w/ outdoor speakers blaring.

Hey Whiteplains, born and raised in Tarrytown :)