Light-O-Rama Forums

lil help.....editor cursor delay

Dave White

When I am in sequence editor I have a very long delay before cursor moves. Makes it impossable for me to use. If I hit the stop button it also has a long delay before it reacts. Any help appreciated. Also a note, everything was fine till I down loaded v2.8.12

I'm not sure that I understand what you mean by "cursor". Do you mean that you use an arrow key to move the selection, but it doesn't move until after a noticeable pause?

Or something else?

The bar that goes across the screen as the sequence plays. It is vertical and reaches top to bottom. The music also won't shut down when I click the red stop button for a few seconds also. Any help appreciated. Hope this is enough information.

I'm on Vista, I tried your advise but this was already turned off. Still in the same boat when I hit the play green arrow the song has played about 5 seconds before the LOR grid comes to like. Then when I hit the stop button the LOR grid stops immeadiately but the music keeps playing another 5 seconds before it will quit grrrrr.