Light-O-Rama Forums

The GRINCH Got Me

JEFFREYM

Hello im not here to cry but im crying .. my house was robbed while I was at my wife"s house yesterday setting up our lights, Guess what they took yep you got it my computer and laptop and all my gold jewerly but most of all what hurts is they took all my hard work of the past year and all my sequences with them. now what! im using now a loner computer and im going to download s2 and sit here and cry. using 160 lor channels any suggestions? i guess that i could ask for help so my wife says. but but but i dont no how other than what im doing now . if anyone has any leftover kibble i could i could manipulate into some sequences would you kick it my way i would really appreciate it really i would thanks all. signed really bummed out:(:(:(:(:P:D:D

Really sorry to hear that. I'm sure many of us will jump in and offer sequences for you. PM me your email or if you have a Dropbox account and I can send several your way. You probably lost all your audio files too?

Bri

I have some 112 channel sequences from last year.

Look at my videos and let me know which sequences you want.

www.vimeo.com/Dennischerry

I'm here to help as well!! www.christmasoncharles.com to see last years songs. This year's songs are:

Carol of the Bells-Manheim

Gotta Feeling-Black Eyed Peas

While you were sleeping-Casting Crown (Cutdown version)

We Three Kings-Go Fish

Sleigh Ride-Leroy Anderson

Siberian Sleigh Ride-TSO

Holly Jolly Christmas-Burl Ives

My email is depper35@hotmail.com Let me know if I can help!

Tim

Sorry to hear that. Let that be a lesson for us all. Be SURE you backup your sequences, audio files, and most important digital pictures to an external disk drive or off-site (http://www.crashplan.com). Think of off-site backup as a $5/month insurance plan.

I'm worried that we'll be losing an entire generation of pictures as most don't backup their machines. Those sequence files are also worth gold since you put so much time into them. If I lost my video files that I created for my display, I would absolutely be devastated.

hello Brian
Thank you for being so generous and offering me your help ,yes please anything would be most welcome and yes all the audio files too as they took my computers . Here is the best part i have the whole robbery on DVR NOW ITS UP TO THE POLICE TO FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE , I guess it pays to have cameras in your home but dont forget to hide them! jeffrey from san diego Sandiegojeffreym@yahoo.com

hay Tim i Gotta Feeling, that you can help me ! sure would like to take you up on your offer and thank you for being so generous with your hard work in advance any thing would be great thanks. sandiegojeffreym@yahoo.com

Sorry to hear that you got robbed. I am running 405 channels(no ccr's).Look at my website, I have listed my 2010 display songs. Just let me know if you any, just let me know. You can email through website.
www.hearthelights.com
Good Luck
Don C

I will send "Gotta Feeling" tonight. I did cut the song up a little to make it a little shorter, but you really can't tell. It still rocks!! Good luck and you should have it later tonight! God Bless!

Tim