Light-O-Rama Forums

bruce springsteen santa claus is coming to town

knyurk

Hello all, this is my first year and me and my family are loving it. I do have a problem. We messed around with getting ready for halloween so long that I now feel way behind on having anything customized for christmas. My wife is fine with just tailoring some of the existing downloads for this year but she really wants a couple of our own. I am going to try to get something done but I would love to see if anyone has done the bruce springsteen version of santa claus is coming to town. This is my first post since I have been lurking on the site for a while trying to learn what I can by using searches and following other posts(it seems that there is way too much to learn, but I don't need to be a pro just yet). Thank you all for having such a helpful and open community.

Welcome to the LOR community. You mentioned it was your first year so I just want to let you know I have many free sequences on my website for download and contact me for the mp3's. I'll keep an eye out for the specific sequence you're looking for and let you know if I find it. Good luck with LOR and let me know if you need any help.

www.Ourlightdisplay.webs.com