Light-O-Rama Forums

Lets Trade - You do my sequence, I do yours

gizmomkr

My eyes are starting to hurt staring at my animator. just so boaring after a while. Ahh, its a labor of love.

I saw someone post a while back that him and his neighbor would do one sequence for each other. It sounded like a neat idea - I like to watch other peoples to get ideas for my own... so its just taking that 1 step further.

No promises or expectations. I just want to see what someone would do with my setup, and programing someone elses will be a fresh change on my eyes.

I would prefer a pic of your house with your channel layout, you pic the song. I would send you the same.

Brief notes on my setup - 48 Ch.

(1) 7 segment arch

(4) rainbow floods

(5) "blocks" of same size that make some nice patterns

Roof outline in two colors

And my bigest consumer of channels : 6 colums wrapped with 3 different colors of rope light. - mega tree type sequences look pretty cool on it.

Attached files 219657=12188-houselayout.JPG

If it were anyother time of the year i'd take you up on that offer. I did some sequences for a guy here for free just to get away from mine for a while. HELPED alot! Gave me fresh eyes when I went back to my sequences.

PC me with your e-mail and well talk. I can't guarrantee anything for this year though.

Guest Don Gillespie

gizmomkr wrote:

My eyes are starting to hurt staring at my animator. just so boaring after a while. Ahh, its a labor of love.

I saw someone post a while back that him and his neighbor would do one sequence for each other. It sounded like a neat idea - I like to watch other peoples to get ideas for my own... so its just taking that 1 step further.

No promises or expectations. I just want to see what someone would do with my setup, and programing someone elses will be a fresh change on my eyes.

I would prefer a pic of your house with your channel layout, you pic the song. I would send you the same.

(1) 7 segment arch

(4) rainbow floods

And my bigest consumer of channels : 6 colums wrapped with 3 different colors of rope light. - mega tree type sequences look pretty cool on it.

Might be kind of fun count me in but I agree next year is betterjust an FYI going with 108 channells next year

gizmomkr wrote:

(1) 7 segment arch

(4) rainbow floods

I'm up for anything. The best part, I'll "try" to have one done for this year. PM me.

Once my show is up and running, I'd LOVE to try this with you, but right now I'm like the guy at the end of the Frosty the Snowman cartoon.

BUSY BUSY BUSY