Light-O-Rama Forums

Change Total Time

jimswinder

When I use the Change Total Time, why does it not change the time in ALL tracks?

I have 9 tracks and had to individually change the total time in each one.

Is this how it is meant to work?

If so..how about adding an option to change ALL tracks?

Am I doing something wrong or should I send this to wishlist@lightorama.com

If you're using a musical sequence, it should automatically change the time in each track. If it does not, and you're sure you're using a musical sequence, please let me know.

If you're using an animation sequence, the tracks in animation sequences are not necessarily the same length as each other. This is by design. So, there's no reason why it would automatically update the other tracks' lengths when you change that of one. However, it might be good to add a checkbox so that you can choose whether it automatically updates them or not. If this is something you're interested in seeing, I suggest sending an email about it to wishlist@lightorama.com.

bob wrote:

If you're using a musical sequence, it should automatically change the time in each track. If it does not, and you're sure you're using a musical sequence, please let me know.

See...should have known it was operator error... :)

it is an animation sequence (normally don't use them, but was making a TEST sequence to check the lights)

Thanks Bob..

JonB256 wrote:

Jim, I wish I'd seen Your post before I made the same mistake and questioned my sanity.

No need to question it...you put up a synchronized Christmas light display don't you??? LOL

jimswinder wrote:

See...should have known it was operator error...

And exactly who among us do you believe was surprised by this dramatic revelation? :)

George Simmons wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
See...should have known it was operator error...

And exactly who among us do you believe was surprised by this dramatic revelation? :D

Those who just joined the forum in the last few minutes...:)