Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR price rise????

Guest guest

I read, with horror, that there is going to be a price increase for the LOR controllers? Is this the case? I live all the way over in Australia and our dollar is worth about 70 cents American!

I'm already having trouble convincing the house treasurer, so I can't afford a price rise.

Tell me it's not true!!

Nath - Australia

NathFromOz wrote:

I read, with horror, that there is going to be a price increase for the LOR controllers? Is this the case? I live all the way over in Australia and our dollar is worth about 70 cents American!

I'm already having trouble convincing the house treasurer, so I can't afford a price rise.

Tell me it's not true!!

Nath - Australia

Where did you read this? The prices went up in August, and I don't believe Dan has announced another price increase.

I do remember Dan saying that the prices would go up after the "April" Sale. And from looking at the website, they already have. They're still decently priced, at least to me.

I don't think I would worry about another rise in price anytime in the near future.

NathFromOz wrote:

Tell me it's not true!!

Nath - Australia

It's not true. There was a price increase last August. We have no increase planned for the foreseeable future.

LightORamaJohn wrote:

There was a price increase last August. We have no increase planned for the foreseeable future.

Looks like they went up $20.00.

Two questions for you, John:

1. Has the price break for buying two units been eliminated?

2. Will there be another off-season sale next year?

I had disasterous finacial setbacks this year and could only get 2 of the 5 I wanted. I still want the other 3 for -07. Hopefully won't be needing to buy another vehicle or remodel the bathrooms next year.:shock:

Roadrat wrote:

1. Has the price break for buying two units been eliminated?

2. Will there be another off-season sale next year?

Yes, we've eliminated the discount for two units. We're so busy now that we've not given any thought to a post season sale.

A sale? Already! that is the first post asking for a sale! LOL Dont worry about it! Lets just hop it doesnt strt a flood of new topics asking about a mythical sale! Yes, the prices did go up. At first I was worried but now after the raise I think it is still a good deal. Why? The customer service is the best! I just think that I am buying a "Dan-To-Go" all that is needed is a computer with internet, and a problem that needs fixing!

--Daniel L

[line]