Light-O-Rama Forums

inflatable motor!

Ralph D

Ralph D wrote:

I have a sam the snowman and its motor just died! anyone know who i can contact to buy a motor.

Burl Ives....

oh wait...he's dead too...

But seriously...check out the motor for a model number and Google it...

ok i will but i remember there was a company that was on the net that sold rebuilt motors and instructions on how to replace it. now that i need it i cant find it.

OOOOHHHHH!!!! A motor FOR and inflatable!!!

You had my mind spinning!!! "oh crap, the boat engine just died. But it's okay, I brought a back-up inflatable motor to get us to shore..." - HAHAHAHAHAHA

Is sam the snowman an inflatable? If so, I have about 60 (yes 60) air animations and have decided not to use any of them. Thinking of selling most of them, some still new in the box. I have a few animations that were damaged a couple years ago but the motors are still good. If I have a motor/fan assembly that would work for you, just pay for shipment and its yours.

OK ok, lol. Yes it’s a Sam the snowman "inflatable" and its 8 feet tall made by gemmy. Gemmy email me back days ago very fast right away telling me they don’t have anything to do with fixes repairs parts but to contact the people at the holiday inflatable store too,

I've emailed the person from holiday inflatable store a few days ago and i still haven’t heard anything back from them, Wow. You would think by now he or she would have sent me a email back. And they don’t except phone calls either.

Not really a fan of poor customer service! At least get back to me....something like sorry we dont have the part. ugh!

jimswinder wrote:

Ralph D wrote:
I have a sam the snowman and its motor just died! anyone know who i can contact to buy a motor.

Burl Ives....

oh wait...he's dead too...

That's bad...funny bad...:P