Light-O-Rama Forums

loop on a second track?

Aixelsyd

I posted this over in the sequences sub section but didn't get a response. Probably better suited here anyway...

Is it possible to have a loop on a second track with the basic software?

I didn't see how to add it and was curious if it is possible.

Thank you,

Jason

Did some tinkering and see that you can turn on loops on more than one track. ("Edit -> Turn on Loops" if memory serves.)

I would imagine, though, you'd want to be cautious in adding a loop in more than one track. While I haven't tested it, I can imagine there being some unexpected results in doing so. It might be best to keep your loops on one track so you know exactly where they are in the sequence.

Thanks for the pointer on that. You're probably right.

I also think I was over thinking my display and in the end hurting my set up. I was planning on two seperate tracks just to seperate a tree out. After thinking about it more and in part to your warning I think I should keep it all as one squence.

Thank you

Jason

Don't confuse a track and a sequence. You can have a lot of "tracks" in one "sequence."

The sequence is what the LOR program is going to play. You could still separate the tree out into it's own track if you wished, as it would be in the same sequence.