Light-O-Rama Forums

Chases- overlaped area erased

steve synek

Is there a method to create a chase over an area with a chase already in place? I thought this was working the first time I updated my software. When I create my second chase, the overlapping area in the first chase gets erased. Does this have something to do with the foreground setting? There's nothing like trying to program in crunch time and not being able to find your answer!!! I hope I am explaining this properly. The new chase area created by the drag erases anything previously in the same area.

Steve

steve synek wrote:

Is there a method to create a chase over an area with a chase already in place? I thought this was working the first time I updated my software. When I create my second chase, the overlapping area in the first chase gets erased. Does this have something to do with the foreground setting? There's nothing like trying to program in crunch time and not being able to find your answer!!! I hope I am explaining this properly. The new chase area created by the drag erases anything previously in the same area.

Steve

I beleive you can by selecting Paste From Foreground (?) under Edit-Paste Mode.

Don't know if that is exactly right as I am at work and don't have my sequencer in front of me..

If it doesn't work using the actual Chase button..perhaps somewhere else in your sequence you can make the chase you want and then copy and paste it to where you need it using the method above.