Light-O-Rama Forums

OVERWHELMED

Guest guest

WELL,

I HAVE BEEN LURKING THE BOARDS A LONG TIME LIKE ALWAYS, BUT IM FEELING A LITTLE OVERWHELMED. I BOUGHT TWO CONTROLLERS 16 EACH FROM LOR, EARLY LAST YEAR, BUT I NEVER HAD THE TIME TO GET THE KITS TOGETHER.

THIS YEAR I BOUGHT THE PLASTIC ENCLOSURES FOR THEM, BUT MAN, I HAVE NOT HAD THE TIME TO WORK ON SEQUENCES, OR EVEN PUTTING TOGETHER, THE BOARDS.

BUT NOW THAT LOR IS SELLING SEQUENCES ON LINE, MAYBE I CAN GET AT LEAST SOMETHING DONE.

I HAVE LOST MY CAT 5 TO SERIAL CONVERTER, SO I WILL NEED TO ORDER A NEW ONE, AND HOPEFULLY HAVE AN ANIMATED SHOW THIS YEAR.

Hang in there! My first year with LOR, I didn't get started until very late in October. It's going to require you to set aside a few blocks of time but it can be done. I'm not too far away. If I can help in any way just let me know.

I'm no expert, but I would strongly recommend you put a plan down on paper to get things done on time.

Obviously, your first step is to get these controllers built, and put into an enclosure. There are pre-packaged sequences from LOR that you can purchase. There are also two sites that have LOR sequences that you can download. (though they contain no music.) LORSequences.com and LORWiki.com