Light-O-Rama Forums

WalMart mini trees

TJ Hvasta

The wife and I were out hitting the local Spirit Stores this morning trying to find a 1000w fogger clearanced... we stopped into WalMart for some storage bins and saw these! 2' tall, plastic framed, garland wrapped, $6. Throw on a couple sets of 100ct lights and you've got your own mini forest.. I already have 8 tomato(e) cage mini's but these are perfect for someone just starting their yard build..

Attached files 217685=12106-walmart_minitrees.jpg

TJ Hvasta wrote:

The wife and I were out hitting the local Spirit Stores this morning trying to find a 1000w fogger clearanced...

Ok TJ, over here we call our Liquor stores Spirit Stores. Awful early to be boozing it up, eh? LOL :D

TJ Hvasta wrote:

2' tall, plastic framed, garland wrapped, $6.

DonFL wrote:
How tall are those?

The OP stated 2 feet tall

JBullard wrote:

TJ Hvasta wrote:
2' tall, plastic framed, garland wrapped, $6.

DonFL wrote:
How tall are those?

The OP stated 2 feet tall

Ok, best excuse I can give is I was on my first cup of coffee...:D

:D I thot they were pretty good for new users to start their builds. The garland gives a nice daytime appearance, and wrapped with a couple sets would be bright for nighttime..

Those are perfect thanks! I got my leaping arches done and I have (4) 7 channel arches for my 2 new controllers which left me 4 channels open. Back in June I bought some of those unfolding stars to put 1 under each arch but I just found out they are 2 big to put under each arch (52") so maybe a couple of mini trees under each arch will work out good.