• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill D.

• bts1112

• sparky22

• btoerck

Hey guys. I'm as noobie as they come. Looking for any 32 channel sequences. This will be my first christmas with lor. And im hooked already. I know this thread is old but I hate to start another one. If anyone could send me afew that would be awesome! especially christmas vacation stuff. Thanks Rob rmosenkowski@snet.net

I found that www.ultrashows.com has tons of sequences available which can be downloaded. You would have to modify for your own system, channels and decorations as needed but certainly some highly expert work in there.

You can download any of my sequences from 2010 to 2012 here:

http://cid-7d6d47dfa1c635ae.skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?page=browse&resid=7D6D47DFA1C635AE!1240&type=6&Bsrc=EMSHGM&Bpub=SN.Notifications

You'll have to modify them for use with lower channel counts as the majority of mine are 80 channel. And some of the folders, probably 48 channel or lower channel count folders may still be empty, as I have not had time to create lower channel count versions. But also working on that as I can.

But they're free for the downloading for anyone that wants them. They are sorted by Christmas and Halloween for the year they were created or modified. Also 2010-2011 will probably be in S2 format. The 2012 sequences are mostly in S3 with the exception of the ones labeled incomplete or work in process, those could be either S2 or S3 at this time.

NOTE: these are on Hotmail Skydrive and sometimes takes a little bit to load, give it a minute and the sequence folders should appear.

• 6 months later...

Does anyone have the singing santa face and Mrs. Clause face sequencing. I'm very very new at this and not sure what to do.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Ai

HELP!!!!! I am new to LOR and in a rush to get going. I am looking for ...

Jingle Bell Rock by Brenda Lee

Deck the Halls by Mannheim Steamrollers

Carol of the Bells by Mannheim Steamrollers

Mary, Did You Know by Donny Osmond

Thanks to anyone who can help

thgonzo