Light-O-Rama Forums

Long Island Halloween

dkoehler42

At this point I have a picture of what my house has been displaying this week. Starting Saturday, I run the rest of the show. I'll try to put some video up then.

I've got more videos listed on my account, so take a look. Sorry for the sound quality in advance. If anyone's got a good idea on how to get the entire song onto Youtube, please let me know.

Why cant you get the entire song on to youtube? Copyright issues or multiple video file issues?

As for sound there relay are only two options to making it sound really good.

Redub the audio in editing.
Plug the audio from your computer into your video camera.

I like the pumpkin with the moth sink. Is this your first year with LOR?

Stile think its pretty cool to know I am not the only crazy person on Long Island with a LOR setup... I got a good response from my first year using LOR though this year, and the neighbors seamed to enjoy it :P

No, but it's my first Halloween show. I've done a couple of Christmas shows now. Not sure what the neighbors thought.

csf wrote:

Why cant you get the entire song on to youtube? Copyright issues or multiple video file issues?

File size. My droid won't let me send bigger than a GB and that's what a video of an entire song is. I have a digital camera, nothing fancy, but the battery's about dead on it.

You can try turning down the quality of the video, try shooting in 480 instead of 720.

Edit: you can also move the files to your computer and upload form there, then youtube allows for bigger files.