Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequences are out

Guest guest

LightsByGreg wrote:

Nice Dan! I'm sure many people will love this!

I love it!

Thanks, Dan.

Are there going to be any packages available?

Like, buy a show of 5 songs?

Or a quantity discount?

Thanks again!

Michael B

As far as packages, there is a limitation in the store so that I can only have one download per item and that download is limited to about 5Mb. A stupid reason for me not to have packages.

As you may have noticed we have not turned on the BUY buttons yet. Mainly because we are still trying to come up with a way to do the package price automatically. Hopefully we will have the buy buttons turned on in 24-48 hours.

As you may have noticed there will be two different sequence files supplied with each song. One is a 16 channel version and the second is a 32 channel version.

Joseph:

I would post them at www.lorsequences.com. The posting function allows you to post a comment and you can note that they are Dasher files that will need to be imported into LOR. Of course, I don't think you can post the mp3 file though. I would be interested in seeing your work.

LightORama wrote:

As far as packages, there is a limitation in the store so that I can only have one download per item and that download is limited to about 5Mb. A stupid reason for me not to have packages.

As you may have noticed we have not turned on the BUY buttons yet. Mainly because we are still trying to come up with a way to do the package price automatically. Hopefully we will have the buy buttons turned on in 24-48 hours.

As you may have noticed there will be two different sequence files supplied with each song. One is a 16 channel version and the second is a 32 channel version.

Dan,

Thanks for offering these in packages. :]

Joseph,

PM me and we'll see if I can work something out. Currently, all musical extensions are disabled from upload at http://LORsequences.com (you'll get an error.) But that doesn't mean we can't work it out. Is the music you want to post copyrighted?

As far as the sequences go, I'm thinking it would be better for me (or someone) to convert the files prior to posting them on the site.