Light-O-Rama Forums

Central FLORIDA LOR Class

thevikester

Hi All...this is only my 2nd year of LOR use, and love it, and why wouldn't I??

Holiday Tech is putting together classes in different geographical areas, and is looking to do one in Orlando, but 10 people are needed. Yes, if you are new, you can muddle through and create things, but wouldn't it be nice to just have a day dedicated to it, with other enthusiasts, on HOW to make the most of your time put into sequencing, etc...

There is a link on the Lightorama website...nice new look by the way! Yes, it does cost some money, but time is also worth something, and if I could trim some hours off my sequencing efforts, its worth it, IMHO...

Thanks for you time and consideration.

shfr26 wrote:

MAybe it is just me, but I can't find any link.

On any page..home, support, etc...On the LEFT hand side there is a little box about half way down the page, that says "Training Classes" and Holiday Technoligies is a blue hyper link, click Holiday Technologies, it will open up a new browser with information...essentially you can call them or send them an email telling them your Geographical location along with your interest of 1 day or 2 day session.

They didn't have enough people signed up for the Orlando class yet. The same folks are doing the LOR immersion experience next year at the PC ProDecorExpo in Gatlinburg, TN.

bisquit476 wrote:

They didn't have enough people signed up for the Orlando class yet. The same folks are doing the LOR immersion experience next year at the PC ProDecorExpo in Gatlinburg, TN.

Exactly...thats why i'm trying to bring it to the forefront..don't know if my wife will be keen on me heading to TN for my hobby...in June or July if I recall correctly.